First launched in Might 2021, the Locked Folders function in Google Photographs was for Pixel smartphones, however later in October final 12 months, Google introduced that the function could be rolling out to all Android smartphones. The Locked Folder function in Google Photographs permits customers to avoid wasting photographs behind a password protected folder. When a photograph is locked, it will not seem in Google Photographs Grid, Reminiscence, Search, or Albums. Be aware that this function will quickly be obtainable on iOS, however just isn’t but obtainable. So here’s a step-by-step information on how one can setup locked folders function and use it to cover your personal photographs.
use locked folders
- Initially open Google Photographs.
- Now faucet on the Library part coming on the backside.
- Now faucet on the Utilites part and scroll down.
- Now faucet on ‘Locked Folder’. Google Play will now inform you the way it works. Faucet on the ‘Arrange’ possibility on the backside proper.
- Now enter your display lock password or fingerprint which you have got set. After doing this you’ll come to the locked folder.
Now, each time you enter the locked folder, you must enter your password/fingerprint. You possibly can click on ‘Transfer Gadgets’ so as to add photographs to the locked folder. Alternatively, you’ll be able to click on on the Add Picture button on the prime proper facet to place the photographs contained in the locked folder.
Additionally learn: How To Allow WhatsApp Lock In Your Android Smartphone And iPhone, Right here Is The Full Course of
Additionally learn: Having hassle sharing massive media information? WhatsApp is testing this new function