WhatsApp offers many privateness options for the customers corresponding to 2 step verification, message encryption, disappearing messages and others. One such characteristic that the majority customers like is WhatsApp Lock. Because the identify suggests, the characteristic prevents anybody from utilizing WhatsApp in your smartphone earlier than performing verification with facial recognition or fingerprint sensor.
This characteristic is offered for each Android and iOS platforms. As soon as enabled, you have to to make use of your fingerprint or face to open WhatsApp. It’s value noting you can reply calls even when WhatsApp is locked. To know learn how to lock WhatsApp in your Android or iOS smartphone, you’ll be able to observe these steps.
- To begin with open WhatsApp in your iPhone.
- Now faucet on the choice of Settings coming in the correct nook of the underside.
- Now faucet on Account.
- Now there will likely be many choices in entrance of you, from there faucet on Privateness.
- Now scroll down and faucet on Display screen lock.
- Now activate the toggle. When you allow it, you have to to make use of Face ID or PIN to make use of your WhatsApp.
for android smartphone
- To begin with open WhatsApp in your Android smartphone.
- Now faucet on the choice of three dots coming within the high proper nook.
- Now faucet on Settings from the menu.
- Now there will likely be many choices in entrance of you, from there faucet on the account.
- Now faucet on Privateness.
- Now scroll down and faucet on Fingerprint Lock.
- Now activate the toggle. As soon as enabled, you have to to make use of your fingerprint to entry your WhatsApp.
Additionally learn: Having bother sharing giant media information? WhatsApp is testing this new characteristic
Additionally learn: Now you’ll be able to withdraw cash from ATM on this approach, RBI has given permission