How to hide mobile apps: If your family members are looking at your phone frequently. And there are some apps that you don’t want other people to open and use. So, you can easily hide them in your smartphone.
Image Credit Source: Representational Image
Did you know that? Smartphone But apps can be hidden without uninstalling or deleting them. If your family members check your phone repeatedly. and something like Mobile apps That you don’t want other people to open and use. So, you can easily hide them in your smartphone. With this, you don’t even have to delete the app and no one but you can open it. Note that the method may differ depending on your phone. It depends on your phone’s Android version as well as its model.
How to Hide Apps on Android Smartphone
On some Android phones, you can hide your apps using your phone’s settings
- For this first open phone settings.
- Then, go to the home screen.
- Find the Hide app option.
- Click on it and select the apps you want to hide.
If this method is not available on your phone, then you can use the methods below.
How to Hide Apps on Samsung Smartphones
If you have a Samsung phone, you can use Samsung’s Secure Fold.
- You go to the phone settings of your Samsung phone.
- There click on Biometrics and Security.
- Then, go to Secure Folder.
- Now log in to the Samsung account and follow the steps.
- After that, you can go to the protected folder on your home screen.
- Add app by clicking there.
How to Hide Apps on OnePlus Smartphone
In OnePlus smartphones, there is a hidden space feature that allows you to hide apps.
- First, open your phone’s app drawer.
- Then swipe right to access the hidden places folder.
- After that, click on the plus icon in the top right corner.
- Now select the apps you want to hide and tick to confirm.
How to Hide Apps on Xiaomi Smartphones
On some phones, it is not possible to hide apps. Here you can password protect apps. It puts a password on some sensitive apps. which they cannot be opened without password.
- First, open your phone’s settings.
- Then go to Apps.
- Now find App Lock Settings and click on it.
- After that, select the apps you want to lock and click on the Use App Lock option at the bottom.
- If you don’t already have a Xiaomi account, you need to set it up.