Holi WhatsApp Stickers: Greetings to faraway people on WhatsApp, know the method. Holi Whatsapp Message Tips
If you want to send Holi greetings messages to WhatsApp friends, you can add GIFs and stickers yourself. Find out how it works…
Holly: No need to worry if you are away from your loved ones during the festival of colors. You can virtually connect with your friends and family members. WhatsApp is the best option for this, as most of the smartphone users use this messaging app.
WhatsApp has many creative and interesting ways, through which you can send messages from Holika Dahan to Holi. These methods include stickers, GIFs, and text messages. Users embed these messages in other social apps like Facebook, Instagram etc.
If you also want to send Holi wishes to your loved ones via WhatsApp, then follow the steps mentioned below…
How to Send Holi WhatsApp Stickers
- First open WhatsApp on phone. Now go to the chat of the person you want to message.
- Now select the smiley option in the chatbox.
- After that select the sticker option.
- Click on the “+” sign for Holy Stickers.
- Here you can add stickers through third party apps available on Google Play Store or App Store.
- Now search for Happy Holi Stickers and select Add to WhatsApp option.
- After that you can send Holi related WhatsApp stickers to your close ones.
How to Send Holi Whatsapp GIF
- Open WhatsApp on smartphone.
- Open the chat of the person you want to send a message to.
- Now go to the attachment icon and tap on the video.
- Now select the video from gallery which you want to send as GIF.
- The preview of the selected video will be displayed in the WhatsApp window, here select the GIF option from the video.
- After this process the selected video will be converted to GIF.
- Now tap the send button to send this GIF.
Note- Keep in mind that all these tips are for Android users. The process may be slightly different for iPhone.
Also Read: Less than 1000 Followers on Instagram Still Verified, Know How
Also Read: Meta, Jobs Gone From Google, Now 63 Percent Of Employees Are Trying Their Hand In Business
Leave a Reply