H3N2 has killed 2 people so far, H1N1 is also feared to spread, read here what this deadly virus is. Influenza H3N2 virus causes first 2 deaths in India Know symptoms and treatment here
India has so far confirmed two deaths due to the influenza virus. Read every secret related to virus in this news.
Image credit source: PTI
New Delhi. India inside Influenza H3N2 Due to which the deaths of the first two patients were recorded. In this case both Haryana And Karnataka Karnataka patient presented with fever, throat infection, cough As severe symptoms are observed. This information Department of Health Released on Friday. The 82-year-old patient, a resident of Alur taluk of Hassan district, was admitted to the Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences on February 24. The patient died on March 1.
According to media reports, 90 cases of H3N2 virus have been reported in India so far. The number of people affected by this flu-like virus is increasing in the country. It has become a matter of concern in our country at present. According to information, there are three types of influenza, including H1N1, H3N2 and influenza B. Some also call influenza B yama gata. Currently, two types of influenza have been reported in the country. Whereas after H3N2, 8 cases of H1N1 were also reported. Read these important points for information on how to prevent this virus…
Also Read: Nora Fatehi’s Hotness Rises In March, Fans Say – Hey, Let the AC Go, People
- Just hearing the name of this virus makes you wonder what it actually is, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) H3N2v virus is a non-human influenza virus that circulates commonly. Pigs infect humans through them. Some also call it swine influenza virus.
- When this virus infects humans, it is in the form of a variant virus. The H3N2 virus first appeared in 2011. It has been found in cattle, pigs and humans. Also, the H1N1 pandemic came to the fore in 2009.
- Currently, the severity of illness associated with H3N2 is similar to seasonal flu. Along with the changing weather, seasonal flu also affects people, who have many health related problems.
- People exposed to this virus show symptoms like fever, cough and runny nose. Apart from these main symptoms, symptoms like body aches, nausea, vomiting and loose motion are also seen.
- According to experts, these symptoms last about a week in the body of the affected person, although in some cases these symptoms last for more than a week. Recently, these symptoms have appeared in some people even for 20 to 25 days.
- People infected with H3N2 virus are advised to take medication under doctor’s advice. Recently the drugs given during its infection are oseltamivir, zanamivir, peramivir and baloxavir. All these medicines are given after doctor’s prescription.
- Some precautions include annual flu vaccinations and regular hand washing. Prevention also includes washing your hands well, especially after using the restroom, before eating, and before touching your face, nose, and mouth.
- During this time people are advised to avoid going to crowded places and not to have too much contact with the sick person. In the case of the flu, people are advised to stay home for 24 hours after the fever subsides.
- According to the CDC, children under 5, adults over 65, pregnant women and people with chronic illnesses such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease, people with weakened immune systems, neurological and neurodevelopmental conditions are at high risk.
- The CDC says that such people have a high chance of infection and begin to develop severe symptoms of the virus after infection.
Also Read: Up To 17000 Off On Electric Scooters, Huge Savings Like This From Ola To Athar
Leave a Reply