Special preparations have been made to bring these cheetahs from Namibia. It will be a long journey, no problem, the whole plan is ready for it. A B747 jumbo aircraft has been prepared to bring cheetahs from Namibia.
Cheetah Route Map: How Cheetahs Reach India
Cheetah coming to India: Indian plane to pick up African guests namibia has been reached. A specially designed Boeing aircraft, beautifully decorated with a picture of a tiger, will soon fly to India carrying 8 cheetahs. Prime Minister Narendra Modi sent these cheetahs to Madhya Pradesh on 17 September. Kuno National Park I will leave. These new guests are coming to India after almost 70 years. Everyone is thrilled about it. Cheetahs were last seen in India in 1948, but they too were sacrificed for hunting. Now special preparations have been made for their return.
Special preparations have been made to bring these cheetahs from Namibia. It will be a long journey, no problem, the whole plan is ready for it. A B747 jumbo aircraft has been prepared to bring cheetahs from Namibia. This aircraft is specially decorated with a picture of a tiger tiger country Messages can be sent. Cages are specially made for these cheetahs. Let’s know the complete journey of cheetahs from Namibia to India…
- These 8 cheetahs from Namibia have been fully vaccinated before being brought to India. He has a satellite collar around his neck to monitor his movements. They have been kept in quarantine at the CCF center in Otivrango.
- These cheetahs have been selected based on their health and hunting ability. These cheetahs have the ability to pass on their genes. Due to this the possibility of population growth is very high.
- The Indian special flight will take off from Windhoek Hoshi Kutako International Airport, the capital of Namibia, on Friday afternoon, September 16. The cabin of this special aircraft will have 8 cages, in which the cheetahs will be kept.
- They will be starved throughout the journey so that their health does not deteriorate during the flight. These cheetahs will travel for about 11 hours in a special plane. The Boeing Special Aircraft is capable of 16 hours of continuous flight and can be refueled in mid-air.
- After an overnight journey, the flight will reach Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, on Saturday morning. From here the cheetahs will be helicoptered to Kuno National Park in Madhya Pradesh from Jaipur.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will welcome these new guests on the occasion of his 72nd birthday on Saturday.
- These cheetahs will be kept in a small enclosure for the first month. Once they get used to living here they will be released into a larger enclosure. After a few months, they will be released into the forest.
- 2 of these 8 Cheetahs have powerful friends. Always living together. They are coming to India based on a 12-year collaboration with the Namibian Cheetah Conservation Foundation.
- Discussions about this project were going on for a long time. In May this year, the project was approved and a plan was drawn up to bring these cheetahs to India.
- The project to bring African cheetahs to India started in 2009. The cheetahs were supposed to be brought to India in November last year, but the project was put on hold due to Covid-19.
Today’s big news