You can apply for LIC policy loan online at home, for this you first need to visit the official website of LIC.
Personal Loans in LIC Policy: If you need money in an emergency, you can easily take a loan against your LIC policy. If you have LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) You can get a personal loan if you have a policy. So that you don’t have to wander around. Because you can do this work at home. The special thing about this is that you can get this loan at a very low interest rate. No need to go out for this. You can apply for a loan online from the comfort of your home. Your Indian citizenship (Indian citizenship) is required. You must be above 18 years of age for this.
If you are taking a loan against LIC’s policy, use the policy for which you have paid the premium for at least three months. But this loan can be availed only by those customers who have endowment policy of LIC Those life insurance policies come under endowment policies These are policies where payouts are made only on maturity or death.
Apply for a loan like this
- You can apply online for loan against LIC policy at home. First, you need to visit the official website of LIC https://licindia.in/Home/Policy-Loan-Options.
- After that, you will get online loan option here, click on it.
- Then you need to click on ‘Through Customer Portal’.
- Now you can login here with your user id, date of birth and your password.
- After that, select the policy under which you want to take loan. This completes the process.
- It will take up to 5 days for your application to be approved.
- After that the loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
This document is required
You can get loan on LIC’s policy for at least six months. For loans against LIC policy, it is very important to have Aadhaar card, voter ID card, any other identity document and two passport size photographs. Apart from this Aadhaar card, voter ID card or driving license can be given for proof of address. Bank details and proof of payment and slips are required for income.
English News Headlines: Personal loans can be taken under LIC policy in case of emergency.