Challan Katal Traffic Police… No need to visit court, submit online like this. How to Pay E-Challan Online in Paribahan Issued by Traffic Police Tips in Hindi
E-Challan Pay: If the traffic police deducts the challan, one has to go to the court to submit it, there too one has to face a long queue. However, if you want, you can submit e-challan online without any hassle. See the full process here.
How to pay e-challan online: If the traffic police has issued a challan, then there is nothing to worry about. Now you can pay the invoice amount even sitting at home. Yes, all you need is an internet connection and a few minutes. E-payment in many states of the countrye-payment) service started, so people can pay invoices online (eChallan) can be submitted. It is the best option to collect fines or challans imposed by traffic police. Today we will tell you how to fill e-challan at home.
Traffic rules are monitored through CCTV cameras across the country. If someone violates traffic rules, this system takes his photo and issues a challan on the vehicle number. The consignment information is sent to the vehicle owner through the contact number saved on record. It is an automatic system, which helps in following traffic rules.
Also Read- Buy These Cars Including Maruti WagonR, Swift, Celerio & Get Up To 61,000 Off, View List
E-Challan: Online payment method
- Government of India provides transport related services through a newly launched website called ‘Transport Seva’. E-challan payment is also done from this site.
- Go to the official website (parivahan.gov.in), and choose online services. Click on ‘eChallan’ option and click on ‘Get Challan Details’ button.
- All details of e-challan can be viewed with challan number (if you have), vehicle registration number or driving license details.
- You can find all the vehicle details on the page including registration number, owner name and the violation committed by you.
- Paying e-invoice is easy as you have multiple options to choose from. Use debit/credit card or internet banking option to pay the invoice.
- Once payment is made, a receipt will be issued as an acknowledgment. It also includes a unique transaction ID for tracking.
Also Read- Maruti Brezza Tata Nexon Color Fades, SUV Gives Such A Shock
With this process, you can deposit the invoice amount online from home. No need to go to court for this. However, one thing to keep in mind is that if the invoice amount is not deposited online within the specified time frame, the invoice goes to court. After going to the court, the invoice amount must be deposited.
Leave a Reply